Not receiving emails from different email senders in AOL can become a ‘pain in the neck.’ Sometimes, because of an insignificant reason, AOL can block accounts of the senders, and users are not able to see the emails they receive. Often, it can also happen that if someone else, then user have access to their account can block the mails. Even AOL can block the domain address of plenty of senders and prevent them from sending mails. To avoid this situation, user can implement the manual diagnosing methods or can have a word with the technical specialists at AOL customer care number +1-844-502-0074.
User are unable to see the blocked emails that they receive, as they are not even sent to their spam folder. User do not even realize that AOL has blocked some senders. User need to unblock it. To understand if AOL has prevented a sender from sending mails user can see if their email address is available in the Sender Filter List. Apply the methods shared below, and if users are still unable to unblock the mails, then the final diagnosing step user can execute is updating AOL Mail account. This will eradicate the problem from its core.
Method to unblock mails in AOL account
- First of all, double click on AOL mail account icon or open a default web browser.
- After that search for AOL mail and login to the account with your username and password.
- Now in the dashboard, simply click on the ‘Settings’ icon in the top right corner of the window that has opened.
- Further this in the left Window, choose ‘Spam Settings’ and just click on it.
- Now you can see all the email address along with the domain names that either you have blocked or AOL has blocked.
- After that just select the addresses and the domains that you wish to unblock one by one.
- Now, press ‘Delete Key’ on your keyboard.
- Further this, select ‘Save’ on the top-right corner and save all the changes made.
- Once you have made all the changes, then simply log out of the account.
- After that log in again, check your inbox, and see if you can receive the emails.
By executing this method, user can successfully unblock the mails from their AOL account. However, if users are coming across any difficulties, reach out to the experts at AOL technical support number 1844-502-0074 where the experts are on the desk 24*7. They will help you with reliable solutions and rapid answers.
Read Also :- Solve AOL Email Videos Not Playing Issue