Sending and receiving emails is one of the most important features. The application is specifically designed for the purpose where a client can send documents, images, and other things to different individual across the world and thereby receive the same from them. Acting as a formal communicative portal, email service assistance to interact with other individual through the web. Sometimes, AOL mail faces difficulties, and a client is not able to send emails. If users are the concerned suffering from this particular problem, then do not waste even a single minute and execute the diagnosing methods for fixing the flaws. The finest way would be to contact AOL Email Customer Care Phone Number +1-844-502-0074, in case users are unable to solve the problem on their own. For your reference, this article shares the vital process for resolving the error.
The process to solve AOL mail not sending difficulties
- The client must implement the given methods to solve the dilemma. Gear up and simply start working on the same.
Step 1- Restart your PC
- Just stop everything and close all the programs. After that click on the Start icon and proceed to restart the system.
Step 2- Switch to a different internet browser
- Sometimes, the internet browser can cause difficulties. In this scenario, user should try switching the internet browser and use a different one.
Step 3- Update your default internet browser
- If user do not want to switch to another internet browser, then user can update the settings for their default search engine.
Step 4- Clear the internet browser’s cache
- When the internet browser accumulates the search results junk, user must delete them from time to time. Go to the Settings and clear all the cache, cookies, history, and footprints from internet Browser. Once done, refresh the internet browser twice.
Step 5- Disable the Firewall software
- If user find that the particular software is blocking the pop-ups in AOL mail and is stopping user from sending emails, then they can temporarily disable the Firewall.
Step 6- Ask your receiver to check their spam emails
- Sometimes, it can happen that your all emails are landing in the receiver’s spam box. Ensure from them once and if this is the case, then maybe they have blocked user or added their contact in the spam folder. Simply ask them to edit the same.
Step 7- Sending your attachments more than the permissible limit
- If user attach documents or images in one email and the limit exceeds more than 25 MB, then they will unable to send the mail. Do not exceed the given limit and send your documents in different parts.
Step 8- Poor internet connection
- This is the most basic need for sending an email. Make sure that your device is connected to the internet, and there is no interruption.
These are some methods, which can surely assist you to resolve the flaws. Moreover, 24*7 assistance is available at AOL Customer Support Phone Number 1-844-502-0074. The professionals at AOL Customer Care are equipped to handle even the complex difficulties and can break down the solutions into easy answers.
Read Also :- Unable to send or receive AOL emails