Email is a vital means of communication since it allows users to stay in touch with their family, relatives and friends. Individual also use email for professional correspondence and as a way to connect with users and business partners. Since Individual are so dependent on email services to communicate with their contact, it can be very frustrating when their email service encounters an error that prevents user from sending or receiving new messages. AOL email will sometimes display this sort of problem, and most Individual are not sure about what to do. Ideally, when user cannot send or receive emails on their AOL mail account, then they should call the AOL email customer care number +1-844-502-0074 and speak to a trained technician in order to solve the problem as soon as possible. However, since this sort of error can affect your productivity, it may be worth your while to try and diagnose the difficulty on your own so that you save time. This blog will provide you an insight into the different cause of the problem and will give you with some methods you can implement to solve the email error.
AOL Customer Care: Reasons for not receiving AOL emails
- The email may include a file format not supported by AOL
- IMAP and POP settings are wrong and do not match AOL server settings
- Anti-virus or firewall application does not permit AOL to run smoothly
- AOL cannot load since the web browser is cluttered with plenty of cookies
- The email sender is erroneously blocked by AOL spam filter
AOL Customer Service: Reasons for not sending AOL emails
- Email attachment you want to send is too massive
- User have sent plenty of spam mail, and their AOL account is blocked
- The person you want to send the email has blocked your email account
- User did not type the recipient’s email address properly
- The SMTP settings are incorrect and do not match AOL
Methods to fix AOL not Sending and Receiving Email
Once users are able to identify the cause of the AOL mail error, it becomes simpler to implement the relevant solution to address that cause and solve the error. Here are few easy suggestions user can use to fix AOL not sending or receiving email error:
Method 1: Check your network connection and contact your internet service provider to ensure the internet speed is stable so AOL can load rapidly
Method 2: Clear the cache memory of your web browser and delete the cookies before you sign in to your AOL email account
Method 3: Temporarily disable your firewall and anti-virus software and after that try opening AOL. Remember to enable it as soon as the AOL problem is resolved.
Step 4: Review the server and port settings on your email user to ensure you configured AOL correctly.
If user still cannot send or receive emails even after implementing the methods mentioned above user can call the AOL email customer service number 1-844-502-0074 and consult a certified technician to see if user can apply more advanced diagnosing methods.
Read Also :- How to fix AOL Mail is Not Currently Available