Call Toll Free +1-888-445-7043
When user decide to audit their friend list, they need to remove some friends who they find out worth keeping the contact anymore. Other reason for unfriending any person can be their constant rant about politics or a particular topic and now user want to end the regular torture they have on opening their timeline. Unfriending such annoying person is the right option.
If user want to know how they can “Unfriend” or “Unfollow” someone, keep reading this blog till the end. If users are afraid of the backlash which unfriending someone can cause, it is advisable to unfollow the person and stop seeing what they post.
Let’s talk about how to “unfollow” person on Facebook:
In the case when user don’t want to block the person or remove them from their friend list, they can simply unfollow them. In this way, user will remain Facebook friends, access profiles of each other, chat and post, but they won’t get an update regarding their posts.
Unfollowing someone on Facebook is quite easy. Just go to their profile, after that click on the Following button from the top right corner. From the drop-down menu, simply click on “Unfollow”. If user ever want to change the decision, it is advisable to just click the same button and start following them again.
How to “Unfriend” Person on Facebook?
- By unfriending someone, user remove them from their friend list. Try the methods given below to remove them
Through the web:
- First of all, open your favorite web browser and open Facebook.com
- After that, tap on your name in order to open your profile
- Simply click on “Friends”
- User will get the list of their friends on the screen, which will include the friends they want to remove from your friend list.
- In order to unfriend a person, simply click on “friends” and after that click on “Unfriend”
Using the Facebook app:
- On the Facebook apps, unfriending person is very easier.
- Simply slick on the icon of three lines beneath the screen.
- Now choose “Friends”
- Further this simply click on “friends” and after that select the “Unfriend” option.
If you are unable to perform the methods given above or searching for any kind of help, make a contact with the Facebook Customer Care team. The team of customer care executives is reachable all across the clock to help troubled clients. Dial Facebook Technical Support Number +1-888-445-7043 and let the technician guide you with the finest solution. Customer support number is the ultimate place your technical problems resolved in no time. All general queries and difficulties are handled with great care. Dial toll-free number and get quick solution to the problems you are facing.
Read Also :- Can’t Share anything on Facebook