What to do when your kindle is not downloading your Amazon Kindle E-Reader?
Call Toll Free +1-888-445-7043
Today, I am going to give the proper and best kindle customer support to them through this article post. I need your complete active participation in this Blog post. You need to carefully pay close attention on all the steps and measures discussed below for downloading an EBook from the online platform. After reading this article post, you will find it simple to troubleshoot the trouble by own rather than of taking assistance from Kindle support team.
So are you facing the same hiccups with a Kindle E-reader not downloading the EBook? If your answer is yes, then go through the remedial tips that I am going to give in the below mentioned passages and steps before contacting at Kindle customer service phone number +1-888-445-7043. I am sure that the remedy will absolutely work for you.
Here I want to tell you that if you have recently purchased a brand new kindle model for E-reading, then it’s vital to create a kindle account on kindle home page. After creating a kindle account successfully, you will able to read thousands of EBooks from kindle Book store platform. Some Books are available for completely free of cost and some are paid. So you can directly download any Book from this store. If you are using a kindle fire series model and require any Kindle related help, then go to our support team you will find complete details about your device.
The trouble in downloading a kindle Book is not so common but is indeed faced by some of the regular users. This error is very common in Kindle app. If you are using a kindle app on your android or iOS based mobile, then you may get this error because the link does not get properly established between the app and the kindle library so you keep on getting the error again and again. This error is rare in kindle fire tablets and kindle paper white model.
The main reason for this error is mainly bad internet connection and Book will generally download in second attempt. So you need to wait for some time and just set the kindle down for 5 to 10 minutes. Because, sometimes the server’s of kindle obliterate and require some extra time to proceed a request.
If you are still facing the same error, then follow the below mentioned tips to solve your error:
- First power off the device and restart it after 5 to 10 minutes. This may often fix your error.
- You can also disconnect the device from wireless network and check whether the network is working properly or not.
- In case if any EBook stops downloading in a midway, then instantly delete this from the app and re-download it from the cloud storage.
- Simply go to ‘manage content and device’ section from your Amazon kindle home menu and locate the book that is not downloading. Just click on ‘actions’ and after that click on ‘deliver to particular device’ option you can also transfer this book from your computer to your Amazon kindle device with the help of USB cable. You don’t need to take assistance from Amazon kindle support site for this error.
- If your book is not available in the content section, then check carefully the order has been completed in the digital orders section of Amazon or not
- At last step, if none of the above solution resolves your error, then you have one more easy way contact at Amazon Kindle Customer Care Phone Number +1-888-445-7043 which is toll free number and our professionals will fix your error instantly.